Our client, a big international industrial real estate developer, is looking for a Site Manager to be based in Hanoi and covering all projects in the North.
(some home-based, and mostly site-based)
This position shall:
- Supervising site operation on daily basis
- Monitoring the progress and reporting back to the Project Manager
- Managing main contractors and their sub-contractors
- Site coordination and liaise with related stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years construction management experience (industrial projects are more preferred)
- Experience of managing contractors and their sub-contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Love site works
Desirable Skills/ Knowledge:
- Understanding of Project Management techniques, planning, and scheduling skills
- Education: Degree in Engineering in Structural/Civil/Construction is preferred.
- Language: English fluent
- This job is open to Vietnamese nationality only
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Salary package is attractive, and negotiable based on experience
- Office is located in HCM city.
- This position shall be reporting to a Construction Manager