We are currently looking for Site Managers for several solar projects in the regions Hanoi and HCMC, As Site Manager you will oversee all construction activities at the construction site, implement quality standards, ensure that the contractor and all personnel maintain HSE standards, and will monitor and report on the project's progress.
You will be the main point of contact for the contractor and the client at the site, responsible for conducting daily monitoring and weekly meetings, ensure that construction activity is coordinated with the client's daily operations.
- Manage the areas of, Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Quality Control and Document Control including all quality documentation.
- Main point of contact for the Contractor at the site, responsible for conducting weekly meetings, H&S reviews and interface between the Client and the constructor at the site
- Measurement of Physical Progress of the activities on the construction site and ensure that the project is being executed within contractual requirements.
- Ensure that the Contractor is following the Environmental & Social Management Plan and Quality plan for the project and proactively identify risks with the aim to prevent injuries and accidents.
- Monitor and conduct inspection on safety and contract compliance.
- Record, notify and follow up all deviations until closing.
- Compile weekly and monthly construction and HSE reports based on observations on construction activities
- Present, support and lead-by-example with a safety and quality orientated attitude.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- More than 7 years of experience in a project environment in construction site in the function of supervision / management, in the areas of civil, electrical and mechanical.
- More than 3 year of experience working on projects involving E&S Project Management
- Experience with PV and High Voltage projects
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Proactive with initiative and independence in the execution of activities
- Solution oriented and Analytical thinking
- Ability to communicate clearly professionally
- Ability to compile reports and issue them in a structured and professional way to management
- Ability to relate to everyone involved in the Project and build trust with judgment and integrity skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and team working skills;
Temporary position by construction time (estimated 5 months) and can be renewed for new projects in Vietnam.