For Client in Oslo, we are recruiting for Project Document Controller.
Position is 12 months engagement with options of prolongment.
Responsible for the management of all controlled project documents during project structuring and execution phases. Responsible to follow up on progress, approval and review Workflows, due dates of documents on Master Document List (MDL) and Supplier Master Document Lists (SMDLs). Manage the final delivery of documentation to the SPV – defined as the Technical Taking Over (TTO) package. The Project Document Controller is also responsible for the Project Site on our Intranet and training of new project team members into the site setup and document management system.
- Manage deliverables on MDL and SMDLs
- Control Workflow progress on internal documents and do DC check
- Initiate Review of external documents and follow up progress in due time
- Quality check of Correspondence Log
- Maintain Project Email
- Project Site administration,
- Training of project members: Project Site and DMS
- DC reporting
- Handle incoming and outgoing transmittals
- Manage externally shared datarooms
- Follow up progress and deliverables on the TTO package
- Prepare and update Document Control procedures in a timely basis
Supply Chain Management:
- Follow up and managing the contract document deliverables, following up that the contracts are in the right revision at each step of the process
- Ensuring all documents on Detailed Design SMDL are delivered and sent on Workflow to the correct team members within engineering to secure completion according to plan.
- Reporting status on internal and external documents to ensure PM has control of the documentation of the project
Qualifications & Technical Competence
- Experience: 3+ years Document Control experience, preferably on EPC projects
- Language: fluent both written and spoken in English. Other language skills like Spanish, German, French are an advantage
- Basic understanding of Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning documents
- Excellent MS Suite software knowledge
- Familiar with e-Document management systems
- Good technical knowledge