We are looking for a HSSE & QA Coordinator in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to be part of a global team. As HSSE & QA Coordinator, you are responsible for quality management and control in Clients projects. To assure the health, safety security and environment is managed according to Clients governing system.
- Coordinate all HSSE & Quality activities with Malaysia office and site team.
- Support site and office management in the implementation of Clients HSSE & Quality Management Systems.
- Follow-up on HSSE and Quality improvements initiatives.
- Support Clients global ISO certification process
- Support site and management team(s) in risk assessments.
- Support accident/incident investigations to find root causes, preventative, corrective actions, and implementation of these.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, power generation contracts, environmental authorisation permits, and other requirements.
- Liaise with authorities and stakeholders on Quality and HSSE matters.
- Support in closing Quality issues & HSSE incident reports.
- Monitor, report and assist in expediting of all open items from Quality reviews and external reviews (eg. audit)
- Support management in yearly and random Quality & HSSE Management Review and planning of such
- Assist in vendor screening related to Quality and HSSE matters.
- Keep track and update all Quality and HSSE documentation
- Support HSSE and Quality related communication (safety flashes, newsletters etc).
- Education: Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Quality & Risk Management or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 + years’ experience in Quality or in HSSE management position. Experience in risk and audit processes.
- Language: Fluent both written and spoken in English.
- You are used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges.
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment (HIRA) knowledge (preferable)
- Good knowledge of international and local Quantity and HSSE standards
- Planned Task Observation (PTO) knowledge (preferable)
- Green book holder registered to DOSH Malaysia as Site Safety Supervisor (SSS)
- Broad knowledge in risk assessment and audit processes.
- Sound understanding of HSSE legislative and other requirements.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
- A team builder with good communication skills and a capacity to engage audiences across all levels.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to site
- Be a part of a team in matrix organization.