We are looking for a talented and competitive Senior Sales Manager that thrives in a small, but modern sales environment. Your primary responsibility will be selling innovative new software to clients in energy and related industries. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that considers themselves as hunters!
We are a fast-paced, growing company with unique, new technology, and we see a growing potential for our solutions in both the Norwegian and European market. We are therefore seeking a Senior Sales Manager to ensure a strong sales performance.
- Responsible for securing medium and larger size deals
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong client relationships
- Communicate with major clients regularly and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
As Senior Sales Manager, your main goal is to establish strong client relationships and to ensure the achievement of assigned strategic account objectives. Hence, we are looking for a candidate who has a structured approach to obtain insight into all aspects of the clients’ business and is actively seeking new business opportunities. Following market trends and suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs should be your main priority.
Our top candidate is business-oriented with a strong motivation to create profitability in collaboration with the rest of the team. You are highly skilled in verbal and written English, both day-to-day communication and presentations, and you enjoy professional discussions.
We are looking for a candidate who can challenge, take the initiative and come up with innovative solution proposals based on insight. Furthermore, we believe that the right candidate for the position is interested in technology, understands IT-related issues and customers' digital challenges.
You are not afraid of putting in the extra effort when the situation requires you to, and you have a high level of resilience. You never lose focus on results!
Finally, you appreciate the fact that no day is equal, and you adapt quickly to different situations, people and nationalities.
Professional Skills (Education & Experience)
- 5 to 15+ years of experience
- Proven experience as a sales manager
- Substantial sales experience in B2B environment
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (Hubspot, Excel)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests promptly
- Ability to understand and translate our solutions to solve the customers business challenges and ambitions
- Established networks in the energy sector, preferably oil&gas