JOB DESCRIPTION - SENIOR MT COUNTRY SALES MANAGER
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years corporate experience in a similar position. You must be keen on achieving sale target and, passionate in F&B industry, and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment. Teamwork is essential as you will work with our existing sales team on ongoing internal projects, but you will be encouraged to present new ideas and fresh thinking.
Our company was founded in 2011 specializing in fine convenience food. We started with a simple goal: to provide convenient and tasty meals for people like ourselves, who appreciate good food, but are often too busy to cook "from scratch”. The brand was born with a passion to produce only the finest quality foods.
We have a wide distribution channel in almost every major retail store in key cities in Vietnam. We maintain our total commitment to quality through our partnership with global brands to supply quality ingredients as we are striving to become Vietnam’s premier in convenience food.
- Taking full responsibility to grow the business in Modern trade channel for both local & international chains.
- Negotiating the Sales Contract with Supermarket chains.
- Planning and controlling promotion programs, activities and cost, especially cooperated activities in big Event with merchandisers.
- Allocating the yearly, monthly sales target.
- Proposing business strategy and yearly/quarterly planning for MT channels.
- Monitoring daily, weekly sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities and market trends on regular basis and report to all concerned.
- Managing sales plans and work closely with cross functions to ensure target is realized and achieved.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers to drive performance
- At least 03 years of experience in Sales in the F&B or Consumer Goods or FMCG
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
- Ability to interact with various types of people to build a relationship.
- Be dynamic, proactive, motivated, a team player.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Can use English in communication
- Computer skills (Excel, Power Point).
- Great understanding and application of customer service
- Working location: An Phu Ward, District 2, HCMC
- Working hour: 40 hours per week
- Language: English
- Annual leaves: 12 days plus public holidays as per Vietnamese Labor Code
- Salary: Competitive package + high commission scheme
- Other benefits: as per Vietnamese Labor Code