We are looking for Data Governance Policy Specialist in Ho Chi Minh City for a local bank in Vietnam.
Job Level: Team Leader / Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Banking, IT, Data Administration
- Review the market and existing policies and recommend amendments when changes occur required to ensure that the bank's policies and procedures remain appropriate.
- Develop new Data Governance policies and procedures with the process owner.
- Conduct appropriate research, inquiry and surveys to support policy formulation and enable key findings to support policy improvement initiatives.
- Review procedures to make sure they are still up to date/feasible and modify as necessary.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and policies on data governance, data quality data and data collection.
- Design and maintain policy manuals for all business units in the bank
- Provide clear explanations of policies for the Data Administration (data custodian),
- Data Custodian Data Owner (Data administration) and take turns notify managers and employees.
- Conduct training sessions with data managers on policies, standards and regulations submit.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to implement processes and policies smoothly.
- Take the lead in redesigning processes and developing policies to support improvements that have been made approve.
- Acting as an expert policies and procedures, providing advice and guidance to line managers and senior managers on the development and revision of policies and procedures.
- Develop regulations and guidelines in data security and compliance
- University graduate, major: IT, business or a related field, or a combination of equivalence between education and experience.
- Understanding of Data Governance policies and procedures.
- Min 2+ years of experience specializing in IT Audit / Data Governance / Policies & Procedures in any area of the financial industry.