Our client is a world famous industrial real estate developer. The company is planning to invest into a large-scale project in Vietnam. We are now searching for a MEP Project Manager, with responsibilities covering all projects in Vietnam that the the client is investing into. This role will be based in HCMC and require a frequent travel.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Organize engineering due diligence.
- Coordinate the project approval and permitting.
- Coordinate design process from concept plan to technical drawings.
- Prepare tender documents for selection of contractors and Project Management consultants.
- Plan construction project budget and coordinate with quantity surveyor for service provision.
- Negotiate contracts with general contractors.
- Review construction documents to ensure well maintained design standards.
- Control and coordinate key construction materials procurement and subcontractor selection procedure.
- Monitor all aspects of construction related activities during the construction execution to ensure quality, cost, schedule and safety compliance.
- 10+ years of professional project management experience. Industrial property development (steel structure warehouse and factory) experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree. Majoring in structural engineering is preferred.
- Experience with cold storage is preferred
- English and Vietnamese communication required.
Package: very attractive to the right candidate