We are looking for Proposal cum Contract Administrator in Vietnam - based in Hanoi city and then a city in the North.
This position will be requested to function as a proposal administrator in charge of bid document preparation during the bid preparation stage and as a contract administrator supporting the Project Manger during the actual project if the bid project be awarded to us.
Work Location and Working Time:
- Preparation period: Hanoi (expectedly by Q2 2022)
- Construction period: a city in the North of Vietnam (Construction period will be 2 years and a half to 3 years or so)
Candidates who expect to apply this position should:
- Graduated from business, legal, construction and/or engineering related university and have at least 5 years of working experience in the construction industry.
- Have business level communication skills in English and have will to understand Japanese culture to extend appropriate supports towards Japanese experts.
- Be able to develop trustful relationship with clients and subcontractors.
- Have working experiences in JICA/WB/ADB funded infrastructure projects as a person to support manager level foreigners.
- Have good understanding of FIDIC or similar international standard contract, be able to develop risk analysis of contract document, be able to submit necessary clarifications based on the analysis and given instruction by Japanese experts, and finally be able to control clarification documents in good manner.
- Be able to develop commercial part of bidding documents and control other people’s progress to submit the bid within the appropriate time.
- Be able to support Japanese Project Manager during the contract negotiation period to win reasonable conditions for the contractor side.
- Know application procedures to get necessary licenses related to construction.
- Support PM to recruit suitable staff to establish necessary organization to commence construction as a start up member of the project.
- Be able to support construction team by developing appropriate subcontract contract based on good understanding of the conditions of main contract.
- Be able to manage submitting necessary letters to the client to minimize risks and maximize opportunities as a contractor.
Package offer: up to around $ 2,000 (gross)/month, plus other benefits